ASPiH are committed to providing an environmentally friendly conference and providing sustainable options where possible.
Below are some of the ways this is being achieved:
- We are no longer using single plastic badge holders, and are instead printing all badges on recyclable paper
- Sustainable and biodegradable lanyards will be used
- The conference will be paperless and instead we will be using a delegate app
- Any printed signage will not be dated, so that it can be used for future events
- All food will be sourced locally, to reduce carbon emissions
- Exhibitors will be asked to reuse their stand material where possible and encouraged to take their waste away with them to recycle
- Plastic will be limited, where possible, and we encourage all delegates to bring along their own water bottle
The conference venue are very conscious about their carbon foot print, see their sustainability information by clicking the button below.
If you would like to discuss anything or have any further suggestions please do get in touch - email@example.com